- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- University of Limrick
- National University of Ireland Galway
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology Blanchards Town
- Limrick Institute of Technology
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- IBAT College Dublin
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- National College of Ireland
University College Cork (UCC) was founded in 1845 and combines a rich tradition of teaching, research and scholarship. Its degrees, conferred by the National University of Ireland, are internationally recognised and over 19,000 students take its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. UCC enjoys an international reputation, which draws more than 2,800 students from 100 countries across the world.
- Choose UCC
- To study at one of the World's Top 200 Universities (QS World University Rankings 2010). Select from programmes in four Colleges: Arts, Celtic Studies & Social Sciences; Business & Law; Medicine & Health; and, Science, Engineering & Food Science.
- To learn from some of Ireland's most-cited researchers at a premier research university.
- To develop your global network of contacts from UCC's cosmopolitan student and academic community with links to institutions and businesses around the world.
- To benefit from UCC's reputation among international students — ranked 1st for international student support, 2nd for graduate employability, in top 3 for sports and social facilities and 98% surveyed said they have expert lecturers (i-graduate International Student Barometer of 67,000 students at 93 institutions worldwide).
- To attend the first university in the world to be awarded the international Green Flag for Environmental Friendliness.
- To live, work and play in one of the world's top 10 cities to visit (Lonely Planet 2010) with award-winning galleries and restaurants, vibrant nightlife, cutting-edge theatre, pioneering music scene, devoted sports fans and a wealth of historical buildings.
- To enjoy a compact and safe city, easy to traverse on foot, where students can encounter friends on the busy city centre streets.
- To benefit from Cork's trade and cultural links throughout the world boosted by its sister cities including San Francisco and Shanghai.
- To gain from Cork's status at the forefront of Ireland's knowledge economy, thanks to UCC's excellence in research and development, and as home to many global names: Amazon, Apple, Boston-Scientific, EMC2, Pfizer and Siemens.
Under Graduate / Post Graduate Courses available in following disciplines.
- Undergraduate Programmes
- Arts, Celtic Studies & Social Sciences Programmes
- Arts Subjects
- Business Programmes
- Law Programmes
- Science Programmes
- Food & Nutritional Programmes
- Engineering & Architecture Programmes
- Medicine & Health Programmes
- Nursing Programmes
- Postgraduate Courses
- Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences Courses
- Business and Law Courses
- Medicine and Health Courses
- Science, Engineering and Food Science Courses
For more Information Contact : +91 - 9891884822, 9899819020
After my PD Diploma from IIMC Delhi, I was looking for a suitable masters degree.
When my son passed from class 12 I decided that I will do everything in my power to educate him at a top institute in Europe or Canada.
My experience here in Ireland so far has been great. The people over here are very friendly and amicable. Education over here is good and there is a lot of