- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- University of Limrick
- National University of Ireland Galway
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology Blanchards Town
- Limrick Institute of Technology
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- IBAT College Dublin
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- National College of Ireland
What AWE does for you?Screening of the students
Determining your eligibility for studying abroad in terms of,
- English Language capabilities
- Financial status
- Financial status
- Selection of the course and the institute.
- Selecting the semester
- Selecting the 'right' course
- Selecting the 'right' universities
- Help with fulfilling admission requirements
- Guidance in arranging transcripts.
- Help and guidance for preparation of TOEFL/IELTS
- The Actual Application Process
(Filling out the application form and help in the process of collecting the documents that go along with the form)
- Recommendation Letters
- Affidavit of Support
- Bank Statement
- IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT score reports .
- Organizing finance
Organizing funds and accommodation
- This includes guidance to students for obtaining bank loans and loans from Indian trusts.
- Visa Preparation
- Latest Trends
- Interview Preparation
- Travel Assistance and pre departure briefing:
We try to get the best deal for tickets to Canada for our students.
- We provide you with vital information about living in Canada and Ireland in general and about your study destinations in particular.
- Air Port pick up and settlement.
Our provide help continues even after you have landed by way of co coordinating with the institutes for an airport pick up and travel to the institute till you are finally settled at the institute.
After my PD Diploma from IIMC Delhi, I was looking for a suitable masters degree.
When my son passed from class 12 I decided that I will do everything in my power to educate him at a top institute in Europe or Canada.
My experience here in Ireland so far has been great. The people over here are very friendly and amicable. Education over here is good and there is a lot of