- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- Maynooth University
- University of Limrick
- National University of Ireland Galway
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology Blanchards Town
- Limrick Institute of Technology
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- IBAT College Dublin
- Shannon College of Hotel Management
- National College of Ireland
This is a three year course, which prepares students for employment in the corporate administration sector. It involves studying business management, finance and law. Graduates frequently work in senior management positions as chief legal officers in companies, and as advisers to companies on legal, regulatory, and financial matters. Demand for graduates of this course is continually on the increase.
Business and Management Related Courses
- BA (Hons) in Business Management with Law.
- BA (Hons) in Accounting.
- BA (Hons) in Marketing.
- BSc (Hons) in Retail Management.
- BA (Hons) in International Business.
- BA (Hons) in Finance and Investment.
- Bachelor of Business Studies (Hons) BBS (Hons) (French Option) BBS (Hons) (German Option).
- Bachelor of Business.
- BA (Hons) in Business Information Systems.
- Higher Certificate in Business Studies.
- BA (Hons) in Financial Services.
After my PD Diploma from IIMC Delhi, I was looking for a suitable masters degree.
When my son passed from class 12 I decided that I will do everything in my power to educate him at a top institute in Europe or Canada.
My experience here in Ireland so far has been great. The people over here are very friendly and amicable. Education over here is good and there is a lot of